Care With Quality offers a range of nursing services to ensure that you or your loved one receives holistic clinical care, without having to leave the comfort of your home. Whether you are recovering from a recent operation or illness, have recently left hospital or need specialised treatment, if you are an individual on a Home Care Package you can engage our highly skilled nurses for one-off, or short term support.
Our nurses will guide you in managing your medications and provide clinical advice for a healthier, more independent life. They are currently supporting with:
- Medication Management
- Wound Assessment
- Wound Management
- Diabetes Support
- Clinical Assessments
- Help after a hospital stay
You can rest assured that Care With Quality’s nurses:
- Have the experience and qualifications needed to give you or your loved one the best possible care
- Are highly qualified, with a broad range of nursing skills
- Maintain up-to-date police checks
- Understand the sensitivities of different cultures
- Practice person centered care.
To learn more about how we can support you with nursing services please reach out to our Home Care Packages team by filling out the form below.